Share A Refund invoices weekly, in cadence with the carriers.
The email that sent each week includes the invoice(s) posted to your account in a given week. Changes made to the frequency of these notifications from within your customer dashboard will be reflected in an expected way. The attached invoices in the notification email will include the invoices posted to the account since the last notification.
For example, if the notification frequency on your account is set to one month, then the invoices posted to your account during the last month will be included as attachments in the email.
Multiple invoices can be paid in a single payment, using the payment methods available (e.g. Credit or debit card, check, ACH).
How to update the frequency of billing notifications
- Login to your account.
- On the left sidebar, tap Settings.
- In the cards on this page, look for Billing Notifications.
- Change the frequency of the emails that are sent.
- Tap the Update button for the card.
Billing notification frequency options
Each of the following can be set as the interval of the emails sent to billing notification recipients for your account:
- Weekly. The email is sent Monday of each week.
- Monthly. The email is sent on the first of each month.
- None. No billing email is sent. Note: this is not recommended.
Have additional questions about billing? Check out other help topics listed below related to invoicing and notifications.