An update is required within your Merchant account.
A minimum of one Shipping Account is required for each carrier managed within your Admin account.
We are changing the way that asynchronous invocations of tracking requests are managed. Previously, requests were made on a dead letter queue (DLQ) or on-failure event destination configured for that function. As of November 30th, all events will be configured to the maximum number of attempts or event age for your Merchant Account and for shipping accounts that you manage.
- Sign in to your Merchant Admin account
- Go to Settings on the left sidebar
- Navigate to Shipping Accounts, Tap Add New button or Edit existing row.
- Enter the API information for a Shipping Account
- Tap Save to update changes