This article :: slaunch.epi.run
The intent of this article is to detail the launch process for new hired employees. This serves as a guidance for the Hiring Manager for the onboarding process of a new hire.
- Check this box to copy this trello card and be added into the Security Support board tsecuritys.epi.run
- Complete the SAR Basic System Setup checklist below
- Check this box to move card to Launch.Dev list
SAR Basic System Setup
- Create @main account. musers.epi.run Note: Send Welcome and Reset Password emails and refer to org.epi.run for selection of checkboxes for Role
- Create @internal account. iusers.epi.run Note: Send Reset Password email
- Create @support account. iusers.epi.run
- Create @slack account. kusers.epi.run Type: Multi-channel guest. Add to #random and #general
- Create @trello account. tusers.epi.run Type: Normal. Set up shortlink route to trello activity stream >> r OR r. Add link into this card description under Custom Field %trello_activity
- Provide access to common Google shared drives. iusers.epi.run Note: Share pcontent.epi.run folder Role: Viewer
- Find user @crm cusers.epi.run Copy and paste Global User ID (guid) into this card description under Custom Field %global_id. Assign onboarding drips to user. (i.e. 100. Launch Org)
HR will have to select which department the new hire is a part of. Then select the new hire position. An article is available within the checklist for the further creation of the new hire logins in required systems.
(training article pending)