This article :: snc.epi.cards
Tired of being stuck in your 9-5 cubicle job? Exhausted from commuting to and from the office? Want to spend more time with your family? We’ve got you covered.
With Share a Refund, you get to:
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Have a competitive and steady income
- Achieve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Work with a dedicated team
Share a Refund was founded in 2016. As you may know, every idea begins with a problem to solve. Giant carriers like FedEx, UPS, and DHL, offer a money-back guarantee on late shipments, but force customers to initiate and file the claim manually. The reality is that most refund-eligible shipments are still paid for by the customer because the carriers make no effort to inform their customers about the cost-saving ways of securing deserved refunds.
Share a Refund provides cost-savings for logistics operations. When a FedEx, DHL or UPS package is late, unshipped or misbilled, Share a Refund sees the mistake and files claims automatically to secure refunds from FedEx, DHL and UPS.
We teamed up to develop a web-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that would help companies of all sizes lower shipping costs and save time. We believe everybody has a right to save on shipping.– Nick Hoffman, Share a Refund Founder
Who are we looking for?
The business is expanding and it is an exciting time to join because we have created an environment that thrives to help each and everyone grow.
We are excited to offer career opportunities to people who:
- Embody trust and dependability
- Can tackle complex problems and offer creative solutions
- Take pride in the quality of their work and in constantly improving
- Foster a strong desire to learn and develop
- Have deep emotional and social intelligence
What do we offer?
First and foremost, we offer ongoing support through your Share a Refund journey. Together with ongoing learning and development opportunities, we have a dynamic network of people who connect with one another on a regular basis to brainstorm, share information and assist when help is needed (many of whom are now great friends!).
Our global leadership team prides itself on recognizing and rewarding high-performing colleagues and also on building balanced and fulfilling careers within Share a Refund.
Required system specifications
- Computer processor is at least Intel Core i5 or equivalent (for both primary and backup computers).
- Computer memory/RAM is at least 16GB (for both primary and backup computers).
- Computer operating system is at least Windows 7, MAC OS/X, Ubuntu.
- Primary internet connection should be a wired connection.
- Internet speed – download speed at least 10MBPS or higher.
- USB headset with noise cancellation feature.
- A backup pc or laptop and internet should be available.
The form is divided into two sections. The first one is the application questions and the second one is the evaluation.
Directions for filling out the form
- Use a computer or laptop as it would be difficult to fill it out on a mobile phone.
- Each item is required so take time to completely answer all the items in the form.
- The resume should be in docx or pdf format. Make sure it is updated.
- The online evaluation in the form is 20 items and all should be answered.
Are you ready to start your application journey with us? Please tap on the button below. Good luck!