This article :: gsl.cards/spia
This article details steps on how to scrutinize the applications received for the intern position. This is a guide to be used by the Hiring Manager for assessing a prospective intern.
Minimum requirements required:
The Hiring Manager should review the basic information of the prospective intern that shows in the card’s description. The prospective intern must pass each requirement below:
- Must be of legal age to work.
- Must have a good internet speed (not lower than 5 MBPS). [for work from home setup]
- Minimum computer requirement: computer processor is at least Intel Core i5 or equivalent, with 16GB RAM. [for work from home setup]
- Educational attainment: College graduate.
- Video: Check the quality of the video the prospective candidate sent. This is a nice way to verify their system requirements because a good video means good internet speed and computer specifications.
Job role description
- Accepts designated tasks set out by supervisor and/or mentor.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Perform research requested by supervisor and/or mentor.
- Propose ideas and solutions.
- Present final project during the internship.