credit card expires 1 month
The intent of this article is to give an overview of Action z192.
All Sales Support Actions: http://gsl.cards/sssa
Action z192 performed on Contact when a comment is made containing the phrase “credit card expires 1 month” on the Sales Support Board in any position.
An email is sent upon trello Zap to notify customer to follow the link within the email to activate the Audit and Recovery 30 day free trial.
Board: Sales Support
Position: Any list inside the board
Comment: Contains “credit card expires 1 month”
- A comment is made on Sales support board with comment containing “credit card expires 1 month”
- Copy the block of text at the bottom of suggested comment.
- Paste text into the description of the trello card. Replace NULL placeholder value with Global ID of Contact.
- Tap Zap to send Drip
Action: sends credit card expires 1 month drip to a new customer.
- Trigger: Comment containing “credit card expires 1 month” on card in any list position
- Action: Butler comment on trello card
- User copies comment into description
1. copy and paste the text below into card description.
2. replace NULL values.
– global_id already exists in description? (else, look up global_id within @crm)
3. tap zap (card sidebar) to execute action: z192.
4. @mm sends email
z192 Butler rule
when a comment containing "credit card expires 1 month" is posted to a card, post comment "**credit card expires in 1 month**\n\nsuggested action: **z192** (workflow below)\n\n- @support.article: [http://gsl.cards/sz192 → ](http://gsl.cards/sz192)\n\nsuggested workflow: \n\n1\. **copy and paste** the text below into **card description**.\n2\. replace NULL values. \n- global_id already exists in description? (else, look up global_id within @crm)\n3\. tap zap (card sidebar) to execute action: **z192**.\n4\. @mm sends email \n\n---\n\n> mm_Actions\n> %z192\n> %global_id: NULL"