This article the steps to create a CAO Contract within your merchant account. A Contract is downloaded to your browser in PDF format. Editable versions can be found within the Resources folder of your merchant account, within the Doc tab.
Directions on generating a CAO Contract
- Select CAO from the left sidebar in your admin user account
- Tap on an existing CAO Prospectus or the Create button
- Tap Generate Contract tab
- Insert Client Company information including address
- Input Name and Title of Client Company decision maker
- Input Title of the decision maker listed above
- Specify the length of the contract
- Specify the terms of the agreement
Example: Gainshare pricing
Gain Percentage Year 1: 50%
Gain Percentage Year 2 & 3: 50%
- Tap Generate Contract button
- Download the CAO Contract as PDF
Edit the PDF Contract
The Resources folder within your admin account houses a soft copy version of the PDF Contract. You can make changes in PowerPoint or Google Slides. Once changes are complete, save the document as a PDF.
- See how to generate a CAO Proposal.