Prospectus generates a report of potential savings found within FedEx, UPS, and DHL shipping invoices within minutes. The intent of this article is to outline how merchants can download a potential customer’s Prospectus results.
Download Prospectus results
Merchant Admin and Merchant Manager users can download the details from a Prospectus from the dashboard by following these steps.
- Log in to your Merchant account.
- Go to Auditing Prospectus listed on the left panel under Cost Analysis.
- Tap the download icon on the right side of each row.
- Open report to view.
Types of download files
The items listed below are available to download to Merchant Admin and Merchant Managers:
- Carrier csvs. Zip file that contains each invoice as a separate file.
- Report. Csv file that contains the shipment details for each shipment.
- Prospectus. PDF report that showcases the results of the analysis.
The next step after analysis is to ask your prospective customer to sign up for the auditing and recovery service to file disputes and secure savings. Customers are less likely to sign up if they are left to decipher the report themselves. Enlist someone from your team to discuss the potential savings found and the financial impact signing up for the audit and recovery service can have on their business.
- Learn how to use Prospectus as a selling tool
- Read more about Prospectus email notifications