The intent of this article is to outline how to easily export the Customer Invoices Summary Report. This report is available in the instance that you are a reseller that invoices a customer for additional items.
Directions to export Customer Invoices Summary Report
- Log in to your reseller account.
- Tap Reports in the left sidebar menu.
- Navigate to Export data card on the page.
- Choose Customer Invoices Summary Report from template field.
- Select the desired date range.
- Choose the file type.
- Choose Unpaid as the payment status.
- Tap Download button.
Information included within the report
The summary report includes the following information:
- Customer Name
- Customer Number
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date
- Your Cost
- Customer Cost
You are able to download the report based on the payment status or you can determine the ideal cadence and schedule the report to be sent to you automatically.
- Partially Paid
The customer number can be edited within the Edit User Page.