Share A Refund makes it easy to know if your customers are getting their deserved shipping discounts. Carrier Agreement Compliance (CAC) evaluates each line item on carrier invoices for rate accuracy. This includes transportation charges, discounts, incentives, accessorial charges, and much more. The intent of this article is to explain the CAC workflow.
How to enable CAC
A customer’s active FedEx, UPS
- Send your customers’ carrier agreements to Merchant Support.
- Check Carrier Agreement Compliance Enabled on Edit Shipping Account Page.
- An analysis is performed on the loaded agreements.
- Generate CAC report.
- Send to Customer for review.
- Customer sends to Carrier Rep.
- Refund credits applied.
Note: Carrier Agreement Compliance is done through the EDI connection for customers that are EDI integrated.
Frequency of the report
The report is commonly sent once per quarter (every 3 months). This ensures no shipments are missed inside of the six-month window. It’s common for new customers to review the past six months of invoices. Customers can easily find $1m in overspend for billing mistakes.
Merchant Support is happy to provide great support. Reach out to your dedicated rep for a live tutorial.