Share a Refund white-label merchant program includes an assortment of marketing and promotional materials for your business, including an email signature that incorporates your branding. This article outlines how to update your signature in Gmail using the HTML file located in the resources folder.
Update Gmail email signature
- Go to Resources Folder located within your merchant admin dashboard.
- Locate the email signature HTML file.
- Open the HTML file in the browser of your choice.
- Select the entire design (Command + A) and Copy (Command + C).
- Open Gmail on your desktop.
- Tap settings icon in the upper righthand corner.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Under the General tab, scroll down until you locate the Signature setting.
- Tap inside Signature box and Paste (Command + V).
- Update text if necessary.
- Tap Save Changes button below.
- Read more about the marketing resources available to merchants.