The intent of this view is to guide Reseller Admin, Reseller Manager and Reseller Sales Agent on building a CAO View.
What is a CAO View.
This is the dashboard that showcases all shipping charges, discounts or otherwise that are billed to a customer. It’s what Auditor uses in his consulting practice. A primary tool in the carrie agreement optimization workflow.
- Log into the app using your credentials.
- Navigate to Shipping Accounts from the left sidebar menu.
- Search for the Shipping Account in the top search box.
- Select the Shipping Account record specified.
> Don’t see it? Try searching through Users. Find the User and select the Shipping Account from the Shipping Account Card on the Edit User page.
- Edit Shipping Account Page. Navigate to the CAO View card.
- Tap the button to Generate CAO View
A view will be generated. The amount of time required to generate a view is dependent on the size of the account, the load on the carrier servers, etc. Email sent to requester once the view is ready.
- Email sent to requester once the view is ready.
- Card created in Auditing department.
- Review of the account processed and an overspend estimate reported in a deliverables package that can be shared with the customer in the sales process that you see fit.
Reach out to your Reseller Support contact and request a meeting with the Auditor to review the launch program for Carrier Agreement Optimization.