The intent of this article is to detail each status type within the list user pages within your reseller account.
- Shipping account login credentials: valid
- Online billing for shipping accounts: enabled
- Invoices: Paid or scheduled for future transaction date.
The yellow status is shown when either of the following exists:
- Shipping account login credentials: invalid
- Online billing for shipping accounts: not enabled
- Invoices: overdue / past due
- Linked user account: user hasn’t yet accepted invite
What to do with yellow status
- Tap on the row to open the Edit user page.
- Investigate the issue with the account.
- Reach out the customer via phone or email to resolve the issue.
Note regarding linked accounts
- If the user never accepted the invitation and registered, then the user simply needs to locate the email previous sent and take action by tapping the button within.
- If the email cannot be found, or if the link in the email has since expired, then the user can simply reset the password.