Your customers may ask to add additional users to their accounts. This support article outlines the steps to add users to a customer’s account.
How to add users to a customer account
- Login to your admin account.
- Go to left sidebar and tap on Users.
- Search or locate the customer.
- Tap Login as User button.
- Once impersonating the customer, go to left sidebar and tap Settings.
- Navigate to the Invite Users card.
- List the email addresses that require access.
- Tap Invite button.
- An email notification is sent to every invited email address.
- The receiver taps the button within the email and registers a user account.
- The User will be added to your customer’s account automatically upon registration.
Do you need to disable a customer account? Read more on how to disable customer accounts from within the reseller dashboard.