This article :: sta.epi.run
Form to fill out :: fta.epi.run
The auditing and claim filings services built into Share a Refund are designed to comprehensively manage the process of getting refunds and credits from damaged, late and over-billed shipments.
There are times, however, when your team must interact with the shipping company customer service team regarding a shipment, and a courtesy refund was granted by the carrier from this interaction. This guide showcases how to notify Share a Refund of this interaction, so that further action is taken on a shipment.
Complete the form below
- Login to Your account.
- Tap Contact us on the left sidebar.
- Complete the Form on the page.
- List the Tracking number(s) in the description field.
- On the shipment details page, find the Dispute activity table.
- Tap the Send button.
Notes related to this topic
- Requests are processed daily. An email confirming the request will be sent to the address associated with your account.
- If the email address provided is different than the primary email address associated with your account, then additional verification may be required in order to process the request.
- Similar request can be made by phone or email. Providing great customer service is part of our having the best shipment auditing platform available.