The auditing and claim filings services built into Share a Refund are designed to comprehensively manage the process of getting refunds and credits from damaged, late and overbilled shipments.
There are times, however, when your team must interact with the shipping company customer service team regarding a shipment, and a courtesy refund was granted by the carrier from this interaction. This guide showcases how to notify Share a Refund of this interaction, so that further action is taken on a shipment.
Complete the contact form
- Login to Your account.
- Tap Contact us on the left sidebar.
- Complete the Form on the page.
- List the Tracking number(s) in the description field.
- On the shipment details page, find the Dispute activity table.
- Tap the Send button.
Notes related to this topic
- Repudiation requests are processed daily. An email confirming the request will be sent to the address associated with your account.
- If the email address provided is different than the primary email address associated with your account, then additional verification may be required in order to process the request.
- Similar request can be made by phone or email. Providing great customer service is part of our having the best shipment auditing platform available.