A customer’s account can be disabled in the system to stop all future audits and activity. Recently a reseller wanted to add a disabled user’s email address as the email listed for the primary account holder. The reseller received the following error message, “The supplied email is already associated with another user.”
This article will explain how to troubleshoot the error message mentioned above.
Fix the email address currently associated with another user
- Login to your reseller account.
- Tap on Users on the left sidebar
- Search for the disabled user in the system.
- Tap on the name of the disabled user.
- Edit the email on the Edit User page.
- Tap Update button.
- Next return to Users page.
- Search for the valid user.
- Tap on the name of the valid user.
- Edit the email address and add the old email of the disabled user
- Tap Update button
This will reenable the user. You can also request a password reset for the user.