The Linked User Feature makes managing customers’ accounts more efficient. As a reseller, you may want to view which users are linked to specific accounts. This article outlines how to identify if the user is a linked user.
User List View and Linked User
- Sign into your admin account.
- Tap on Users in the left sidebar.
- In the User List View, User Sub Account tag in Role column identifies the Linked User.
Note: The role column in User List View also displays trial tags.
Edit User page
- Sign in to your admin account.
- Navigate to left sidebar and tap on Users.
- Locate and select the customer in the Users page.
- On the Edit User page, you can view the Linked User status.
- Example: Linked User of John Doe
- John Doe links to the Edit User page for the Primary User account