Reset password through email request or from inside your Share a Refund account.
Update the password from inside your account
- Login to your account.
- On the left sidebar, tap Profile.
- In the cards on this page, look for Login Information.
- Input the Current password.
- Input the New password.
- Input the New password again in Confirm new password.
- Tap the Update button for the card.
Reset the password through email
- Forgot your password.
- Specify the Email address associated with your account.
- Tap the Request new password button.
- Look for the email in your inbox.
- Tap the Set new password button within.
- Specify a strong password, with uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers.
- Login to your account with the new credentials.
Tips for managing your password
The information provided on this page is used to create various documents for your account. A list of these documents include:
- Use a strong password when creating or updating your account.
- Use a unique password, different from any other app or login.
- Report notification of any suspicious activity on your account.