Invoice Payment Remittance (IPR) by Share a Refund reconciles multiple carrier payments and compiles all approved expenses into one consolidated invoice for payment. This streamlines sending ACH to carriers, processing invoices against open purchase orders, and uploading remittance documents. This article will outline the features, benefits and workflow of Invoice Payment Remittance.
Benefits of Invoice Payment Remittance
Share a Refund audits 100% of carrier invoices prior to remittance. Your business is able to recover the time spent preparing remittance documents, sending ACH to carriers and processing invoices into ERP systems against open purchase orders.
No more overpaying or short paying invoices and incurring late fees. If you are integrated with the carriers via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), IPR is an automated invoice remittance solution designed for you.
Security and compliance
Share a Refund provides flexibility to customers with a high-degree of corporate governance. Any requirements related to access controls, protection of information and privacy are capabilities built into the system designed to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations.
- Perfect for high-volume shippers
- Manages multiple invoices efficiently
- Supports multiple carriers
- Removes short pays and overpayments
- Works seamlessly within existing systems and accounts payable procedures
- Fully Integrated with the carriers’ Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Schedule pay remittance reports within the system to pay the correct amount by check or ACH
- The Invoice Payment Remittance (IPR) systems receives carrier invoices in near real-time through EDI feeds.
- Share a Refund performs audits of invoice and shipments. Individual packages are audited for late delivery, surcharges, address correction fees, lost and damage, duplicate charges and more.
- Invoice discrepancies are identified, flagged for non-payment and adjustment-notification documents are created.
- Share a Refund files disputes based on the penned carrier contract.
- Carriers respond to adjustment request and it’s processed by system.
- Remittance documents are submitted according to the carriers’ transaction set standards.
- All approved expenses are compiled into one consolidated invoice for payment to the carrier.