The Consolidated Shipping Report can be found within the reporting dashboard. The intent of this article is to explain the function of the report.
How to generate report
Refer to guide: How to generate customer reports
This report can be exported by tapping the Export Data icon found within the Reports section on the left sidebar.
Select your desired shipping account and date range then tap download. The consolidated shipping report contains:
- Shipments by service type
- Shipments frequency by service type
- Shipments by domestic geochart
- Shipments by international geochart
- Cost by service type
- Cost frequency by service type
- Cost by domestic geochart
- Cost by international geochart
- Third-party shipping activity Report
- Late frequency by service type
- Late by domestic geochart
- Late by international geochart
- Lost and damage shipments Report
- Refund credits Report
- Service fees Report
The Consolidated Shipping Report can be scheduled within the Scheduled reports section of the Reporting Dashboard.