This guide will take you through the steps to download recent FedEx invoices.
1. Go to FedEx.com and click on Support in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Scroll down and click on View & Pay Bill.
3. Click FedEx Billing Online.
4. Enter User ID and Password and tap Login.
FedEx account summary
5. Tap on the Search/Download tab.
6. Tap New Search or Download.
7. Tap Please Select and choose Invoices in Search For field.
8. Tap Select All box.
9. Select date range covering 13 weeks. Begin search on a Sunday and end on a Saturday.
Download single PDF
10. Tap Search to populate the report.
11. A single PDF file is needed. Click on the purple PDF hyperlink to save and send in addition to the CSV files mentioned below.
12. Name the file.
13. Select the Template name FedEx Standard Template from drop-down menu
Download CSV files
14. Select CSV as the File Type.
15. Click Create Download File.
16. Send all files to Share A Refund.