This guide will take you through the steps to download recent UPS invoices.
1. Go to UPS.com and log in using your username and password.
2. Click on username in upper, right corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down and click on View & Pay Bill.
UPS billing center
4. Click on UPS Billing Center.
5. Hover the cursor over the Invoice tab and click Archive History.
6. Under Search Criteria select an invoice date range covering 13 weeks. Begin search on a Sunday and end on a Saturday.
7. Select “(.csv)” from the Document Type drop-down menu.
8. Tap Search button.
Download CSV invoices
9. Tap the checkbox in the header to select all invoices.
10. Tap View/Download button to download and combine all invoices.
Download a PDF invoice
11. Change Document Type from CSV to PDF Format.
12. Tap Search button.
13. Tap View/Download button to view and download PDF file.
14. Send all CSV and PDF documents to Share a Refund contact.